Please apply through this link: https://offender-watch.apscareerportal.com/jobs/860926
The objective of the Territory Manager (TM) is to achieve adoption of Watch Systems’ Best Practices by influencing the processes, protocols and procedures of our state and local customers. The TM maintains the existing base of local and state accounts as well as expands relationships within strategic local accounts. Assigned to a geographical territory, the TM is responsible for developing an account strategy for both state and strategic local accounts. The TM represents the entire range of company products and services within their geographic territories, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Meets assigned targets for account renewal.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in strategic customer accounts and territories.
- Proactively leads user groups and steering committee meetings to ensure complete product adoption and proper usage within each state.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Works closely with Product Management team to refine products and services to consistently exceed customer’s expectations and objectives.
- Time Management.
- Decision Making.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organization Skills.
Accountabilities and Performance
- Achieves assigned renewal calls and quota across all accounts.
- Completes strategic and state customer account plans that meet company standards.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by process assessment and statutory requirements
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This position requires approximately 90 nights of travel per year.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with customer management.
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- This position may have direct report staff assigned to support responsibilities in specific customers.
- This position requires delivering online and live presentations.
Reports to the Vice President of Operations
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must pass Background check
Watch Systems LLC provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.