- Administer employee benefit plans for all divisions. Assist employees with benefits questions and process Qualifying Life Events.
- Maintain employee benefits filing systems and ensure benefits changes are entered appropriately in HRIS for payroll deduction.
- Process all billing/invoicing for the HR Dept. Resolve administrative problems with the carrier representatives.
- Create New Hire Benefit packets and conduct New Hire Benefit orientation.
- Create annual Open Enrollment session through the HRIS. Ensure all Benefit content within HRIS is current.
- Complete Disability Intake forms and assist employees with claims.
- Ensure timely distribution of required employee notices.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation and proposing changes to Management.
- Manage employee engagement programs such as TOP Recognition, Anniversary Gifts, Wellness and Corporate events (flu shots, blood drives, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience in benefits administration or related field.
- HR or Benefits related certifications preferred.
- HRIS (Ultimate Software preferred)
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Work effectively and confidentially with extremely sensitive information
- Demonstrate high level of customer service
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills
Alfasigma USA, Inc. is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Alfasigma USA, Inc. Please inform the HR Assistant if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.