APPLIANCE REPAIR TECHNICIAN
We are looking for another GREAT TECHNICIAN; we are hiring more Technicians as we continue to grow!!
- Do you take pride in a "Job Well Done" and want to be appreciated and compensated for your intelligence and skill set?
- Are you a true "Team Player" that believes in "Customers First"?
- Do you have experience with appliance repair, and diagnosing problems quickly and accurately?
If so, we would be glad to share a call. meet in person for coffee or even lunch, and discuss your future with Mr Appliance!
Also, we have a HIRING BONUS for those with experience and WE WILL TRAIN the Right Candidates!!
At Mr. Appliance® We Are Still Growing!, and we are always searching for qualified professionals for current openings. As an international appliance repair franchise network with over 250 locations, we frequently have appliance repair job openings for technicians, managers, and support personnel throughout North America. Our franchises offer competitive compensation packages, complete training programs, and fast track advancement. We live our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while Having Fun in the Process! We are Veteran owned and Veteran Friendly!
As an Appliance Repair Technician, you are a key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient installation, maintenance, and repair of appliances and other equipment. You also develop new customers by identifying opportunities to sell additional work. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, have a knack for troubleshooting, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. Ideally, you have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment in the customer's home
- Provide cost estimates for repairs/installations and collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Install home appliances/equipment when applicable
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License with clean record
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
- Flexible and variable hours (no weekends)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and / or move up to 50 pounds.
- Benefits package varies by location
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- Bonus Structure/ Performance Incentives
- Company provided Uniforms, Tool Bag, iPhone & iPad
- Company provided "Shop Tools" for refrigerant work, and wall oven removal
- Training from factory reps and other reputable educational resources
- HVAC-R Experienced Tech may be sent to Appliance Repair School for the right candidate
- Paid EPA Certification Training if needed
- Paid Master Certification Training if qualified
- Access to Tech Support databases from the many manufacturers, 3rd party tech support, and the Mr Appliance Work Order database
- Customer Service Support Team that "has your back" in the field and supports you so you can do the work you love to do
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Keywords: Biomed Technician, HVAC Technician, Appliance Technician, Electronics Technician, Service Technician