NOLA Media Group - NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune
NOLA Media Group is Louisiana’s largest media company, producing NOLA.com, Greater New Orleans’ largest news and entertainment source, and The Times-Picayune, the 180-year-old newspaper of Greater New Orleans and the metro area’s most-read print publication.
Through the publications and content we produce, we give New Orleanians a voice in their communities and lead the conversation on the most important issues impacting our city and state. We break news with award-winning journalism, we celebrate the people and culture of New Orleans, LA, and we are the definitive voice of the New Orleans Saints, LSU sports, food, culture and entertainment.
We are also larger than you think. NOLA Media Group is part of Advance Publications, the largest private media company in the United States, and home to brands such as Conde Nast, Discovery Channel, CityBusiness, and Reddit. We have the largest audience of any local media company via visits to NOLA.com, print distribution in The Times-Picayune, and reach on leading social media platforms.
What can Louisiana’s largest media company do for your business? Let’s talk.
Whom to Contact
- Lindsay GardnerPhone: (985) 898-4837
- Matt GuidryAccount ExecutivePhone: (985) 898-4808Fax: (985) 898-4815
- Nickie HarveyAccount ExecutivePhone: (985) 898-4807
- Mark LorandoPhone: (985) 898-4807
- Laura PereAccount ExecutivePhone: (985) 898-4808
- Ms. Terri ThompsonPhone: (504) 826-3504Fax: (985) 898-4815