Saint Paul's School
Following the principles of Saint John Baptist de La Salle, the Christian Brothers and their Lasallian colleagues conduct Saint Paul’s School. Founded in 1911, Saint Paul’s is a private, Catholic, Lasallian, all-boy school educating young men in grades 8-12. Saint Paul’s, like all other schools descended from Saint de La Salle’s work, i.e. Lasallian Schools, uses his vision as the basis of its educational mission and vision. Saint Paul’s strives to dedicate itself to Lasallian education and attempts to be a good place for students to learn and grow.
The mission of Saint Paul’s, therefore, is to be:
- a school which functions well, offering strong academic, athletic, and extracurricular programs in a safe and disciplined environment.
- a school which is centered on young people and which is attentive to their needs.
- a school which seeks a diverse student population.
- a place where the members of the adult community see themselves as ministers of God’s grace and are committed to work together by association.
- a school which announces and helps all to live the morals, ethics, and values found in the Gospels of Jesus.
Saint Paul’s is a good place to grow up.
Whom to Contact
- Mrs. Mimi MonteiroAdvancement AssistantPhone: (985) 892-3200