St. Tammany Parish Government
- Government Offices & Agencies
St. Tammany Parish is a multi-faceted, culturally rich, economically diverse and an exceptional place to live. We offer fertile ground for businesses and families to thrive. Every community within our Parish has its own distinctive identity, from the resort-like atmosphere of Mandeville, to the metro-rural, Camellia City of Slidell, to the historic richness of Covington, the welcoming waterfront town of Madisonville, and the rural, agricultural and equestrian communities like Bush and Folsom. From one end of the Parish to the other, each community embraces its own distinctiveness, yet achieves harmonious connectivity with the Parish's incredible culture.
St. Tammany is at the crossroads of three Interstates, with close proximity to a fourth. We are adjacent to major transportation waterways like the Mississippi River and the Gulf of Mexico, with international and metropolitan airports just minutes away. Nationwide railway systems and closeness to two ports, deep water and shallow, give St. Tammany a choice level of connectivity and geographic advantage, making the Parish's connectedness competitive with any community in the country.
At the heart of our economic stability and growth is the vision of Parish President Pat Brister, who champions innovation and entrepreneurialism, and a business-friendly climate, coupled with a premier quality of life, here in St. Tammany Parish.
Whom to Contact
- Jerry BinderCouncilman District 12Phone: (985) 641-7064
- Mr. Tim BrownEnvironmental Services DirectorPhone: (985) 898-2362
- Mr. Bruce CrouchFacilities Management DirectorPhone: (985) 898-2362
- Ms. Shannon DavisPublic Works DirectorPhone: (985) 898-2362
- Mr. Sidney FontenotPlanning & Development DirectorPhone: (985) 898-2362
- Jacob Groby, IIICouncilman District 7
- Mr. Rick LogginsTechnology DirectorPhone: (985) 898-2362
- Dena LopezAsst Council AdministratorPhone: (985) 875-2174Fax: (985) 898-2593
- Ms. Jeanne MarinoGrants DirectorPhone: (985) 898-2362
- Mr. Tony SmithProcurement DirectorPhone: (985) 898-2362
- Ms. Adrienne StrobleHuman Resources DirectorPhone: (985) 898-2362
- Ms. Melisa SullivanAnimal Services DirectorPhone: (985) 898-2362
- Mr. Rykert ToledanoCouncilman District 5Phone: (985) 898-2362
- Mr. Kenny WortmanInspections DirectorPhone: (985) 898-2362