Saturday: By appointment only
Apex Bin Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
Even a gold medal housekeeper might shudder at the thought of cleaning out a nasty can. We can clean, sanitize and deodorize your trash bins for you, keeping your home safe from dangerous germs and pests. Why burden your weekend with this nasty cleaning task? Let us come right to your driveway with our state-of-the-art equipment to clean your bins, so you don’t have to.
What we do:
- We use high-pressure heads spraying 200 degree water to kill the bacteria
- We sanitize your bins removing 99.9% of germs, fungi, and viruses
- We protect your home and the environment with our eco-friendly process and cleaners
- We properly dispose of all recaptured water to avoid potential damage from storm drain run-off
- We deodorize your bins so they are no longer attracting bugs and rodents
- Your bins are left spotless with no mess, trash or dirty water left behind
Our bin cleaning system effectively reduces health hazards from harmful pathogens such as Streptococcus, Staphylococcus, E-coli, Salmonella, Listeria, and even the common cold virus. With our service, you can rest assured your trash bins will be clean, disinfected, sanitized, and deodorized.
Whom to Contact
- Mrs. Claudine PerretAccount ExecutivePhone: (985) 236-2467
Coming from the causeway, stay left onto W Causeway Approach. Turn left at the light where W Causeway Approach meets Hwy 22.Turn right on Lotus Dr N then left on Village Ln N. Last building on right.