Northshore Society for Human Resource Management
- Organizations, Non-Profit
Association of human resource professionals and those who assist human resource professionals in achieving their goals.
The vision of NSHRM is to serve our community by being the leading voice of Human Resource professionals throughout the Northshore on matters relating to business, legislative affairs, and professional development.
NSHRM’s mission is to provide members with the knowledge and tools necessary to excel in their profession through leadership, advocacy, collaboration and networking opportunities to serve as a voice for the HR community.
We have 150 community leaders in and around the profession of Human Resources in our organization representing the communities of Hammond, Ponchatoula, Folsom, Covington, Mandeville, Lacombe and Slidell.
Whom to Contact
- Tisha BatukPublicity DirectorPhone: (225) 284-0909
- Linda BeaucoudrayMembership DirectorPhone: (225) 284-0909
- Maria Cecelia ''Cece'' BoudreauxPresident 2020 and 2021Phone: (225) 284-0909
- Maria BuggageDiversity DirectorPhone: (225) 284-0909
- Jeff CasabatSponsorship ChairPhone: (504) 586-3175
- Corianne GreenProgramming DirectorPhone: (225) 284-0909
- Gretchen McKinneyNewsletter DirectorPhone: (225) 284-0909
- Leslie MontgomeryProfessional Development DirectorPhone: (225) 284-0909
- Stacey SchwankhartPast PresidentPhone: (225) 284-0909
- Michael WeinerLegislative DirectorPhone: (225) 284-0909
- Gizelle WilliamsSecretaryPhone: (225) 284-0909
- Robin ZieglerTreasurerPhone: (225) 284-0909